More downloads for your app.
The Streaming API is a family of powerful real-time APIs for Tweets and other social events. The API provides access to Twitter data, both public and protected, on a nearly real-time basis. Statuses can be filtered by a variety of parameters, including user ID, random sample, keyword, and geographic location.
- Tools and framework to allow developers to rapidly register for access to your API
- Communicate basic foundational principles around your API
- Framework to document qualitative information on the functionality of the API endpoints
- Framework to document, and enable, developers to begin working with the security
- Platform to document terms, conditions, restrictions, privacy