Use the Locations API to get location information.
Microsoft Bing Maps Geocode Service API is comprised of classes and enumerations that allow you to match an address or place to a map location (geocoding) or return geographic entities or addresses found at a given location (reverse geocoding).
- Tools and framework to allow developers to rapidly register for access to your API
- Communicate basic foundational principles around your API
- Framework for providing instructions for developers to avail basic operations
- Code Samples
- Framework to document qualitative information on the functionality of the API endpoints
- Framework to comprehensively document the resource/object model, methods
- Framework to document, and enable, developers to begin working with the security
- Framework to document internal or external 3rd party tools
- Platform to document terms, conditions, restrictions, privacy
- Framework to provide a status of current bugs and issues