The Fitbit API allows developers to integrate Fitbit functionality into third-party applications and software. Operations include user collection tracking, profile data retrieval, and more. This is primarily a RESTful API, though other protocols are utilized.
- Tools and framework to allow developers to rapidly register for access to your API
- Communicate basic foundational principles around your API
- Framework to document qualitative information on the functionality of the API endpoints
- Framework to document, and enable, developers to begin working with the security
- Platform to document terms, conditions, restrictions, privacy
- Tools to enable developers to experiment in real-time with the API, and make calls