Making flight and air traffic information more accessible.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airport Service API accesses current airport weather conditions and known flight delays for United States airspace. It is one of several FAA APIs that return information on air traffic within the United States.
- Tools and framework to allow developers to rapidly register for access to your API
- Communicate basic foundational principles around your API
- Framework and tools to provide an intuitive FAQ section about API usage
- Code Samples
- Framework to document qualitative information on the functionality of the API endpoints
- Framework to comprehensively document the resource/object model, methods
- Framework to document, and enable, developers to begin working with the security
- Platform to document terms, conditions, restrictions, privacy