Educating consumers with open data.
The Consumer Complaint Database is exposed through a RESTful API built on the Socrata Open Data API. The API allows applications to retrieve metadata about the dataset and views, query for views matching specified search criteria, or retrieve specific rows of data from the dataset and views.
- Tools and framework to allow developers to rapidly register for access to your API
- Communicate basic foundational principles around your API
- Framework to document qualitative information on the functionality of the API endpoints
- Framework to document, and enable, developers to begin working with the security
- Platform to document terms, conditions, restrictions, privacy