The Apple iCloud Storage APIs are designed for use with iOS and OS X applications. The APIs allow applications to store content in the iCloud. Applications are updated automatically. Access to documentation and/or video documentation requires registration and creation of an Apple account.
- Tools and framework to allow developers to rapidly register for access to your API
- Communicate basic foundational principles around your API
- Framework to document qualitative information on the functionality of the API endpoints
- Framework to document, and enable, developers to begin working with the security
- Platform to document terms, conditions, restrictions, privacy