The Amazon EC2 API is a web service that allows users to launch and manage Windows and Linux/UNIX server instances in the Amazon data centers. This API gives users complete control of their computing resources. With this API, users are allowed to only pay for the capacity that is actually being used.
- Tools and framework to allow developers to rapidly register for access to your API
- Communicate basic foundational principles around your API
- Framework to document qualitative information on the functionality of the API endpoints
- Framework to comprehensively document the resource/object model, methods
- Framework to document, and enable, developers to begin working with the security
- Platform to document terms, conditions, restrictions, privacy